Weaver RBD100 Snap Davit – For mounting on a swimming platform. FREE SHIPPING
* A set of ingenious lock-on davit fittings to secure an inflatable boat or RIB tender to the swim platform or transom of the main vessel
* Two davit fittings are bolted onto the swim platform or transom of the main vessel, the rubber pads are attached to the outer side of the tender, two attachment hooks are inserted into the rubber pads and these then clip into a locked position on each davit, allowing the tender to be tilted into a vertical position at 90deg.
* The advantages of fitting Snap Davits are: the ability to safely board a tender form the main vessel reduced mooring fees in marinas easy snap-on action to lock little force required to release no need for unsightly overhanging rear davit arms
* Manufactured from high grade stainless steel with grey (or black) neoprene moulded rubber pads
* Lifetime guarantee on stainless steel fittings * Suitable for tenders up to 60kg (140lbs) in weight
* Option of two kits: fix horizontally to the swim platform fix vertically to the transom
* Complete boxed kit contains: 2x stainless steel Snap Davit fittings screws/nuts/washers required for fixing 2x large grey rubber pads 2x stainless steel hooks
Please note: a 250ml tin of 2-part Polymarine adhesive will also be required to adhere the rubber pads to the inflatable boat / RIB. This should be 2990 adhesive for Hypalon boats or 3026 for PVC boats to prime neoprene pads for PVC boats a 70ml tube of 2990 adhesive will be required and 2903 PVC Primer and cleaner must be used on PVC before adhesive is applied. ( see ‘INFO’ for Advice/Tech sheet instructions )
There are no reviews yet.