Weaver SD2 Snap Davit Kit, Transom Fitting
* A set of ingenious lock-on davit fittings to secure a ‘hard shelled’ tender to the transom.
* Two hook plate fittings are bolted onto the swim platform, the davit heads are fitted to the dinghy, allowing the tender to be tilted into a vertical position at 90deg.
* The advantages of fitting Snap Davits are: The ability to safely board a tender form the main vessel Reduced mooring fees in marinas Easy snap-on action to lock Little force required to release No need for unsightly overhanging rear davit arms
* Manufactured from high grade stainless steel
* Lifetime guarantee on stainless steel fittings
* Suitable for tenders up to 51.5kg (120lbs) in weight
* Option for kits: Swim platform mounted 4″ riser hook Swim platform mounted 6″ riser hook
* Complete boxed kit contains:
2x stainless steel Snap Davit fittings Screws/nuts/washers required for fixing
2x stainless steel hook plates