* A set of ingenious lock-on davit fittings to secure a ‘hard shelled’ tender to the swim platform.
* Two hook plate fittings are bolted onto the swim platform, the davit heads are fitted to the dinghy, allowing the tender to be tilted into a vertical position at 90deg.
* The advantages of fitting Snap Davits are:
The ability to safely board a tender form the main vessel
Reduced mooring fees in marinas
Easy snap-on action to lock
Little force required to release
No need for unsightly overhanging rear davit arms
* Manufactured from high grade stainless steel
* Lifetime guarantee on stainless steel fittings
* Suitable for tenders up to 51.5kg (120lbs) in weight
* Option for kits:
Swim platform mounted 4″ riser hook
Swim platform mounted 6″ riser hook
* Complete boxed kit contains:
2x stainless steel Snap Davit fittings
Screws/nuts/washers required for fixing
2x stainless steel hook plates
There are no reviews yet.