Folding Dinghy Launching Wheels 26cm
STAINLESS STEEL DINGHY LAUNCHING WHEELS
1 x PAIR – FOLDING, DROP & ROLL DESIGN
All the current stock have Black Wheels. (Red Sold Out)
These dinghy launching wheels are 30mm stainless steel square section tubing fitted with 260mm pneumatic wheels and fittings.
Designed to bolt to the back of the transom taking up to 160kg.
Simply unclick from the Transom Track fitting and Drop to launch. When not in use simply Lift and click back into Transom Track, or remove pin to remove and stow wheels on board. The transom tracks are bolted through the transom and the struts are attached to the bracket plate.
Ideal for maneuvering a dinghy/Inflatable on the slip-way or beach
Complete with fixing plate/transom track for mounting onto a transom.
Simply mark out position allowing for correct drop distance and drill appropriate holes for bolts (not supplied) of a length to suite your transom thickness.
- Easy Drop & Roll action
- Quick to pop back up when wheels are out of use
- High Quality Marine graded Stainless Steel
- Pneumatic Tyre with Black Wheels
- Lightweight and Compact design
- Fixing plate 115 x 60mm
- 4 fixing holes – distance 45 x 98mm
- Overall Height 585mm (Bottom of wheel to center axel, 125mm, center of axel to top of leg 460mm)
- Tyre Dia 260mm
- Wheel width 85mm