Bravo 9 Twin Chamber Foot bellows.
With a double chamber pump, the Bravo 9 is specially designed for inflating dinghy’s and Kayak’s that are fitted with high pressure Air Decks, inflatable keels and floors. This pump enables your Rib, dinghy or Kayak to be inflated quickly and the keel or floor inflated to the maximum pressure with the minimum of effort.
DOUBLE CHAMBER PUMP
High efficiency – high pressure up to 1,0 bar (14.5 psi)
Double chamber with a device allowing the use of the optimal inflating capacity for both the tubes and the high-pressure floor.
To inflate the tubolars, start inflating with the cap inserted, to completely
exploit the capacity. To inflate the bottom, follow the same procedure as for the tubolars, therefore remove the cap. The pump will use automatically the smaller chamber only, thus allowing to reach without effort the pressure of 1,0 bar (14.5 psi). It is recommended a SP125/1 pressure gauge to be used to monitor
the pressure while inflating
* Manufactured from a strong nylon reinforced fibre glass
* Capacity: 6.5 / 1.5 Litre
* Built in pressure limiter
* Max Pressure: 0.3 bar (4.4 psi) / 1.0 bar (14.7 psi)
* Unalterable by the sun or sea environment
* Big but lightweight due to the use of modern synthetic materials
* 4 antislip feet for greater stability
* Standard crush resistant hose
* Universal hose / valve adapters supplied as standard