PVC Inflatable Boat Adhesive.
PLEASE NOTE :- For a complete bond 2903 solvent must be used before the adhesive is applied.
* Solvent based polyurethane adhesive giving excellent adhesion to both plasticised and unplasticised PVC
* Used in conjunction with A3695B curing agent will bond a wide variety of surfaces including PVC, nylon fabric, polyurethane fabric and foam
* Use for repair of all PVC inflatables including Zodiac / Bombard “Dynalon” and “Strongon” fabrics and Narwhal / Valiant “Hypertex” (see Boat Fabric Type Table)
* Easy to mix two part supplied in sets with requisite amount of curing agent
* Can be used as a single part for quick temporary repairs
* Easy to apply by brush, roller or serrated trowel; contact bonds in 10-15 minutes, full cure 48 hours
* Shelf life – 24 months unopened tin; mixed adhesive has pot life of 3-4 hours
* Coverage. using 2 coats 1 litre bonds 1 square metre
DOWNLOAD THE INSTRUCTION GUIDE HERE
* Primer- Solvent 2903 necessary as primer before applying adhesive for maximum bond
* Used by liferaft service stations and major manufacturers