Hypalon Inflatable Boat Adhesive. Supplied with a 10ml bottle of A3695B Curative
* Solvent based polychloroprene rubber adhesive giving high strength bonds when used in conjunction with A3695B curing agent; particularly suilable for manufacture and repair of inflatable boats
* Will bond natural rubber, polychloroprene, butyl, nitrile , hypalon and polyurethane rubber materials and leather.
Please note – not for use on plasticised PVC – use Polymarine 3026 PVC Adhesive
* Excellent resistance to heat, salt water and humidity
* Easy to mix two part system supplied in sets with requisite amount of curing agent; can be used as a single part for quick temporary repairs
* Easy to apply by brush or roller…
* Contact bonds in 10-15 minutes, full cure 48 hours
* Shelf life – 24 months unopened tin, mixed adhesive has pot life of 3-4 hours
* Coverage – using 2 coats 1 litre bonds 1 square metre
* Cleaner – Solvent 510
* As used by MOD, liferaft service stations and major manufacturers.
DOWNLOAD THE INSTRUCTION GUIDE HERE